I have two personal TaskFreak installations now: one at work and a personal one for everything else.
Usually I run all my applications in English but the personal TaskFreak is in Swedish so the first thing I changed was a couple of things I didn’t agree with in the Swedish translation.
Then there was the issue with the calendar having Sunday as the first day of the week. For me, and probably 99.99% of all Swedes, it’s like wearing your trousers the wrong way round. Our weeks start on Mondays.
Assuming all users of the TaskFreak installation agree on this, it is very easy to fix:
- Open taskfreak/jscalendar/calendar-setup.php in your favorite text editor
- Find the line
- Change 0 to 1
- Reload your TaskFreak web page
I hope to write a separate blog post about my coolest TaskFreak hack: a script that receives e-mails and creates a corresponding task in TaskFreak.