Maybe some of you have heard me ranting about this already?
- I’m not productive enough in C++ and I feel too limited by Java
- A large chunk of Java frameworks seem to serve no other purpose than to workaround limitations in Java
- I believe (and hope!) that Java will cease to be the default language in the non-Microsoft world, and that other JVM-based languages such as Scala, Groovy and JRuby will become more important
- How can I convince a client to allow Scala, Groovy or JRuby in a project?
- I should really get some C# experience!
- It seems like I almost always resolve to PHP when I need to get something done quickly… which reminds me of an upcoming blog post about a recent fight with SoapServer and SimpleXML to implement WSSE UsernameToken authentication.